The offices at The Well will offer sophisticated workplace solutions, with over 1,000,000 square feet of flexible space available for rent in one of the most inspiring professional hubs in Toronto. Targeting a LEED Platinum certification, this 36-floor offset core building can accommodate the evolving needs of today’s office users.
This signature office tower is designed to reflect King West’s industrial character while accounting for the flexibility and integrated amenities demanded by modern offices.
Illustrations are artist’s concept.
Our joint venture with RioCan and Diamond allows us to bring complementary expertise to bear in creating an urban environment where everyone will be connected. Workers, shoppers, residents and neighbours will enrich the urban experience for one another on an ongoing basis. The common spaces in The Well will be home to all and enhance the sense of community that exists in the area.
MICHAEL EMORY, PRESIDENT & CEO OF ALLIED PROPERTIES REIT
Floor plans have been designed with versatility in mind, offering better space management solutions. The building will feature an offset core, with elevators, mechanical and electrical systems and restrooms located at the exterior of the building to allow more room for dynamic space planning.Learn more
The landmark office tower will feature over 900,000 square feet of rentable space, plus 125,000 square feet of additional office space will be available at The Well. The office tower will include floor-to-ceiling windows, double-height space and an offset core optimized for various planning scenarios.Learn more
A YOUNG LABOUR FORCE
- Currently, people aged between 25 and 34 represent 31% of the population (the largest subset)
- By 2026, people aged between 25 and 34 are expected to remain as the largest proportion of the surrounding population
AN EDUCATED LABOUR FORCE
- 64% of the surrounding population have attained a university education, at a minimum
- The proportion of the surrounding population who have attained a university education, at a minimum, is expected to remain at or above ~60% for the next 10 years
SURROUNDED BY THE RIGHT INDUSTRIES
- The primary industries of employment within a 1 km radius of The Well and a 3 km radius are Professional, Scientific and Technical Services, and Finance & Insurance
- These industries are predominately the largest users of office space
The office space at The Well is targeting a LEED platinum rating, which would place the building at the forefront of sustainable design, marking a commitment to low consumption and environmental impact.
The Well is designed to meet the evolving needs of modern office employees, incorporating floor-to-ceiling windows, bike storage, shower facilities and flexible infrastructure for a more agile work experience.