The Well’s shopping and entertainment area will feature glazed roofs, allowing for plenty of natural light, as well as a four-tiered open-air structure that will maximum space efficiency for retailers.
3 floors, typically 9m x 9m (29’6″ x 29’6″)
- Lower ground: shops and food hall, performance space
- Upper ground: shops and restaurants with galleried walkways
- Second floor: shops and leisure
- Third floor: leisure/ entertainment
- 35,000 sq ft steel and glass canopy atop outdoor shopping experience
- 40 to 65 foot wide pedestrian street-style corridors and walkways.
- 70,000 sf market/ food hall liquor licensed for a 3,400-person capacity, and a 22,000 sf purpose-built event venue.
Palette inspired by King West neighbourhood
- 35,000 sq ft steel and glass canopy that gives weather protection to the retail levels below
- Natural clay based materials ranging from brickwork to glazed terracotta block
- Natural wood ceilings and robust metalwork detailing
All specifications and materials are subject to change without notice. E. & O. E.