The offices at The Well will offer sophisticated workplace solutions, with over 1,000,000 square feet of flexible space available for rent in one of the most inspiring professional hubs in Toronto. Registered under the LEED® green building rating system, and targeting a LEED® Platinum certification, this 36-floor offset core building can accommodate the evolving needs of today’s office users.
Workspaces are housed in buildings reflective of the industrial character of King West, and soar to new heights in the signature office tower at the corner of Front and Spadina.
“The cities we build have to be sustainable and conducive to human wellness, diversity and creativity. Put differently, they have to elevate and inspire the humanity in all of us.”
MICHAEL EMORY, PRESIDENT & CEO OF ALLIED PROPERTIES REIT
An offset elevator core opens up the floor plates and enables workplace design solutions that balance collaboration and focus, yet remain adaptable to unique organizational needs.Learn more
The landmark office tower will feature just under 1 million square feet of rentable space, with an additional 125,000 square feet of office space available for rent at The Well. The office tower will include floor-to-ceiling windows, double-height space and an offset core optimized for various planning scenarios.Learn more
A YOUNG LABOUR FORCE
- Currently, the millennial population represent 52% of the population
- By 2026, people aged between 25 and 34 are expected to remain as the largest proportion of the surrounding population
AN EDUCATED LABOUR FORCE
- 64% of the surrounding population have attained a university education, at a minimum
- The proportion of the surrounding population who have attained a university education, at a minimum, is expected to remain at or above ~60% for the next 10 years
SURROUNDED BY THE RIGHT INDUSTRIES
- The primary industries of employment within a 1 km radius of The Well and a 3 km radius are Professional, Scientific and Technical Services, and Finance & Insurance
- These industries are predominately the largest users of office space
The office space at The Well is a best-in-class office building with human comfort and environmental sustainability at the forefront of its design. Conservation with the creation of a more comfortable, productive and practical workplace is the mandate.
The Well is designed to meet the evolving needs of modern office employees, incorporating floor-to-ceiling windows, bike storage, shower facilities and flexible infrastructure for a more agile work experience.